Location: Atlanta, GA; Malvern, PA
Overview: Reporting through our project delivery teams, a BravoSolution Consultant demonstrate an excellent understanding of the procurement and strategic sourcing process. We offer the opportunity to work across multiple industries and functional areas in a number of capacities, including assessing business issues, analyzing data, creating technical solutions and building client relationships. The primary focus of the Consultant is delivering customer facing eSourcing and Spend projects while maximizing savings and meeting client objectives.
This position will be responsible to execute and implement project plans, interact with customers, develop documentation and/or external communications, deliver customer training, analyze and recommend solutions for complex tactical level problems.
About the Company
BravoSolution is a leading global strategic procurement solution provider. Our procurement technology platform and practitioner experience help more than 600 companies and 65,000 purchasing professionals in over 70 countries unlock the power of procurement to drive financial performance, develop procurement organizational excellence, manage risk, and influence innovation.
￼Founded in June 2000, BravoSolution delivers valuable results worldwide through its offices in China, France, ￼Germany, Italy, Mexico, Spain, the Netherlands, UAE, the UK and the US. BravoSolution is recognized by industry ￼analysts and is ISO 9001: 2008 certified for the quality of its’ supply management services.
BravoSolution’s approach to strategic procurement consistently delivers business outcomes to enable customers to outperform their market. BravoSolution has a growing team of more than 500 employees with direct operations in 18 offices located in 12 countries across 4 continents, employing more than 600 procurement experts.
- Develop excellent relationships with existing customers, demonstrating a full understanding of their business needs and their projects requirements, deliverables and expectations.
- Develop strong customer relationships along with an ability to easily convey the use of BravoSolution technology and services offerings.
- Analyze and fully understand the customer’s procurement procedures to identify where BravoSolution’s offering can be best implemented.
- Communicate authoritatively (both verbal and written) through various media to deliver presentations, project plans, product demonstrations, written proposals and specification documents.
- Contribute persuasive and convincing business case arguments and proposals to project teams.
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of:
- Strategic sourcing process.
- Spend analysis, business case development and associated data analysis.
- Supplier sourcing and analysis.
- Full eSourcing solutions.
- eAuction delivery.
- Train and support internal and external users on BravoSolution offerings.
- Make recommendations to customers on ways in which their sourcing process can be made more efficient and cost effective.
- Support customers through full implementation of BravoSolution offerings including requirements gathering, system configuration, services delivery and training.
- Advocate with customers to increase their acceptance and usage of BravoSolution’s technology and services.
- Up to 50% travel within the US with the possibility of occasional International travel.
- BA, Masters or PhD. Supply Chain experience preferred
- Strong academic credentials. Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong communication, analytical, quantitative, problem-solving and leadership skills
- Technology experience or aptitude required
- Strong SQL / database skills (SQL Server, Microsoft Access and Excel)
- Degree in an analytical field such as math, operations research, engineering, logistics, or science is preferred or 3 or more years’ experience utilizing analytical skills in a manufacturing and distribution environment