Location: Malvern, PA
Overview: The Adoption Services team needs to add an Analyst to our growing team. We are looking for a bright, motivated individual who is interested in developing a career in Supply Management consulting. This position reports directly to the Manager of Global Education Services.
The position provides the right person with an opportunity to establish a solid foundation in the supply management profession while developing the skills that are fundamental to software and solution consulting.
Company: BravoSolution is a leading international provider of Supply Management solutions, delivered through software, professional services, and category expertise. Founded in 2000, the company’s mission is to generate value by supporting its clients in the improvement of procurement performance and processes. With 620 employees in 17 offices across 12 countries and 4 continents, BravoSolution is currently the largest specialist provider of Supply Management solutions in Europe and the 2nd largest provider worldwide.
Founded in June 2000, BravoSolution delivers valuable results worldwide through its offices in China, France, ￼Germany, Italy, Mexico, Spain, the Netherlands, UAE, the UK and the US. BravoSolution is recognized by industry ￼analysts and is ISO 9001: 2008 certified for the quality of its’ supply management services.
The Adoption Services team in BravoSolution is a global center of excellence that is responsible for developing and delivering adoption solutions to our account teams and clients. At the most fundamental level we focus on the employees that work for our clients. We believe that any time we are introducing new technology or processes into a client organization; effort needs to be invested on helping the clients succeed. With that in mind the Adoption Services team offers adoption solutions in 3 areas:
- Education Services: provides classroom training materials, online training, certification and online community offerings that help develop the skills our customers need.
- Customer Intelligence: collects usage data and provides critical analytics on system usage, customer satisfaction, customer skill levels and other key performance indicators that help organizational leaders manage change.
- Change Management Services: provides our global implementation best practice library as well as client advisory services around driving change in large, complex implementations.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Create/Update Education Products: This area focuses on keeping our existing library of educational materials current with our software application and developing new content as needed. Example activities include:
- Understanding how our software works, why clients use it and ultimately operating the software.
- Developing or updating presentations, exercises, system demonstrations, desk reference, online videos, certification exams or instructor guides.
- Working with subject matter experts to gather their feedback and incorporating it into training materials.
- Working to a project plan, estimating your time, prioritizing work and communicating progress and issues.
Execute Operations: This area focuses on departmental operations for Education and Customer Intelligence services; we rotate these responsibilities among the analyst pool on a regular basis. Example activities include:
- Monitoring our training inbox and providing timely responses to inquiries.
- Analyzing specific customer usage data and providing usage reports to the account teams.
- Tracking training deliveries, printing books, shipping them, surveying customers and creating reports.
- Providing support to our Learning Management System such as loading users, configuring courses and teaching account teams key features.
Develop Expertise: This area focuses on building your professional knowledge and skills for career advancement. Example activities include:
- Taking online training classes and working to pass product certifications.
- Sharing what you have learned with your team members in knowledge sharing session.
- Studying new software tools or increasing your existing knowledge (Moodle, Camtasia, Excel, Access, Power Point)
- Teaching, coaching and collaborating with your team members.
Special Projects: As you develop we’ll look at your career path and help you build your resume for promotion within the organization. Example activities in this area vary from analyst to analysts based upon skill and career desire. Activities may include:
- Creating operational process documentation
- Developing new tools (databases, uploads, pivot tables) to improve operations
- Conduct data research studies
- Audit Customer Intelligence Reports and Reporting Methods
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree; Supply Chain Management or Business majors preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required for creating and editing training material
- A logical approach to problem solving
- Proficient in Windows based applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet Explorer