Location: Malvern, PA
Overview: The Adoption Services team needs to add a Senior Analyst to our growing team. We are looking for a bright, motivated individual who is interested in developing a career in Supply Management consulting. This position reports directly to the Manager of Global Education Services and provides the right person with an opportunity to establish a solid foundation in the supply management profession while utilizing data analytic skills to drive customer value and usage.
Company: BravoSolution is a leading international provider of Supply Management solutions, delivered through software, professional services, and category expertise. Founded in 2000, the company’s mission is to generate value by supporting its clients in the improvement of procurement performance and processes. With 620 employees in 17 offices across 12 countries and 4 continents, BravoSolution is currently the largest specialist provider of Supply Management solutions in Europe and the 2nd largest provider worldwide.
Founded in June 2000, BravoSolution delivers valuable results worldwide through its offices in China, France, ￼Germany, Italy, Mexico, Spain, the Netherlands, UAE, the UK and the US. BravoSolution is recognized by industry ￼analysts and is ISO 9001: 2008 certified for the quality of its’ supply management services.
The Adoption Services team in BravoSolution is a global center of excellence that is responsible for developing and delivering adoption solutions to our account teams and clients. At the most fundamental level we focus on the employees that work for our clients. The Adoption Services team offers adoption solutions in three areas:
- Education Services: provides classroom training materials, online training, certification and online community offerings that help develop the skills our customers need.
- Customer Intelligence: collects usage data and provides critical analytics, like system usage, customer satisfaction, customer skill levels and other key performance indicators that help organizational leaders manage change.
- Change Management Services: provides our global implementation best practice library as well as client advisory services around driving change in large, complex implementations.
Main Responsibilities Include:
Execute and Improve Customer Intelligence Reporting: This area focuses on projects in our Adoption Intelligence area as well as day to day operations within the department. Example activities include:
- Performing quantitative and qualitative data analysis to support the account and customer care teams with system usage questions
- Analyzing specific customer data sets and providing recommendations to increase usage
- Identifying and interpreting data trends across geographic regions, industries and/or customer segments to drive customer value
- Explaining data variances and resolving data discrepancies in customer intelligence reports across the BravoAdvantage product suite
- Refining specifications for customer intelligence reports based on business needs
- Tracking our classroom deliveries, printing/shipping books, surveying customers and creating reports.
Create/Update Education Products: This area focuses on keeping our existing library of educational materials current with our software application and developing new content as needed. Example activities include:
- Understanding how our software works, why clients use it and ultimately operating the software.
- Developing or updating presentations, exercises, system demonstrations, desk reference, online videos, certification exams or instructor guides.
- Working with subject matter experts, interviewing them, gathering their feedback and incorporating it.
- Working to a project plan, estimating your time, prioritizing work and communicating progress and issues.
Develop Expertise: This area focuses on building your skills and knowledge so you can advance from delivering customer usage data analytics to using data insights to drive customer value and increase usage. Example activities include:
- Taking online training classes and working to pass certifications.
- Sharing what you have learned with your team members in knowledge sharing session.
- Studying new software tools to increase your existing knowledge ( e.g. Moodle, Camtasia, Excel, Access, Power Point)
- Teaching, coaching and collaborating with your team members.
Special Projects: As you develop we’ll look at your career path and help you build your resume for promotion in the organization. Example activities in this area vary based upon career desire and may include:
- Creating operational process documentation
- Developing new tools (databases, uploads, pivot tables) to improve operations
- Audit Customer Intelligence Reports and Reporting Methods
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree; Supply Chain Management, Business, and/or Data Analytics
- 1-2 years of experience in a business or data analytics role preferred.
- Experience identifying and interpreting usage data trends to support business decisions or inquiries
- Ability to make recommendations that drive customer value based on data analysis
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required
- Logical approach to problem solving is required
- Proficient in the use of data analysis systems, tools, and processes
- Proficient in Windows based application: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Internet Explorer