Location: Chicago, IL; Remote (Midwest Region)
Overview: BravoSolution is seeking top talent to join our Presales Team in North America focused on our Strategic Sourcing and Supply Management Suite of products and services. This team serves as the front-line of subject matter expertise for both the software applications and target solution market to the rest of the sales organization. As a key member of the sales team, a Solution Consultant leverages techniques such as software demonstrations and proof of concepts. These techniques help establish business value to the customer and demonstrate confidence in BravoSolution’s ability to deliver proposed solutions. In this role you will work with your team to manage all aspects of the technical sales process. You will provide technical sales support which may include: collaborating with BravoSolution technical teams to define, design, and detail the technical aspects and feasibility of proposed solutions; execute and deliver proof of concept results; develop and deliver technical education; support critical sales situations; design solutions; and answer technical questions. Up to 75% travel within the US with the possibility of occasional international travel.
BravoSolution is a leading international provider of Supply Management Excellence, delivered through software, professional services and category expertise. Our employees are known for their passion, innovation, thought leadership and work ethic. Despite our success, we’re a culture of highly focused individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit that make us who we are: A passionate team that goes above and beyond to make our customers successful.
Main Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Develop strong relationships with prospects by demonstrating a full understanding of their business needs with an ability to easily convey the use of the BravoSolution technology services offering.
- Understand the client’s business requirements, technical requirements and/or competitive landscape.
- Develop and deliver compelling demonstrations, proof of concepts, prototypes, and other pre-sales assets which will drive customer value.
- Understand in great depth the BravoSolution suite of software applications and sharing that knowledge across peers.
- Provide technical assistance for Marketing activities: Regional Workshops, Customer User Group Meetings, Sales Seminars and Trade Shows.
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of:
- Strategic Sourcing process
- Spend analysis and business case development with associated data analysis
- Supplier sourcing and analysis
- Full eSourcing solutions
- Present technologies as business solutions with competitive and hands-on knowledge.
- Discuss key industry and business processes at multiple levels (C level, functional, technical).
- Ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem-solving and leadership skills are essential
- Competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong relationship management skills.
- Professional communication in written responses to emails, RFPs, and in reports.
- Experience to recommend process / solution changes that drive significant value for customers.
- Experience with value selling processes and methodologies.
- Sufficient technical aptitude and knowledge of software, hardware and networking information technologies.
- Ability to validate prospect problems through inquiry and provide insight, efficiency and value.
- Ability to interview prospects for understanding, analysis and documentation of business processes, pain points and inefficiencies.
- Manipulate data from standard formats and import into Access or Excel for data analysis, queries and reports for client personnel.
- Clearly define and communicate customer solutions involving new processes and tools.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams at varying resource levels within BravoSolution and customer organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to speak and present publicly in large and high visibility forums.
- Exceptional business acumen, presentation skills and selling aptitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills.
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint skills.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years Strategic Sourcing consulting or sales solution experience for Strategic Sourcing & Spend
- Management software solutions or services.
- Management consulting experience, preferably Big 4, with solid supply chain and/or procurement experience.
- Proven track record in closing deals and/or successful project delivery.
- Proven record of successful client work and trusted client relationships.
- Preferred – Experience with other Supply Management Applications
- Preferred – Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite, including process modeling tools. (i.e. MS Excel/Pivot
- Tables, MS Access Query Writing/Report Writing)
- Preferred – Working knowledge of SQL Server and/or Multi-Dimensional Databases
About the Company
BravoSolution is a leading global strategic procurement solution provider. Our procurement technology platform and practitioner experience help more than 600 companies and 65,000 purchasing professionals in over 70 countries unlock the power of procurement to drive financial performance, develop procurement organizational excellence, manage risk, and influence innovation.
￼Founded in June 2000, BravoSolution delivers valuable results worldwide through its offices in China, France, ￼Germany, Italy, Mexico, Spain, the Netherlands, UAE, the UK and the US. BravoSolution is recognized by industry ￼analysts and is ISO 9001: 2008 certified for the quality of its’ supply management services.
BravoSolution’s approach to strategic procurement consistently delivers business outcomes to enable customers to outperform their market. BravoSolution has a growing team of more than 500 employees with direct operations in 18 offices located in 12 countries across 4 continents, employing more than 600 procurement experts.
Interested in becoming a part of the BravoSolution team? Apply now for this position >>