Location: Malvern, PA; Chicago, IL
Overview: This role will manage all aspects of Spend Analysis and eSourcing software implementation and consulting projects and aid in the business development process.
About the Company
BravoSolution is a leading global strategic procurement solution provider. Our procurement technology platform and practitioner experience help more than 600 companies and 65,000 purchasing professionals in over 70 countries unlock the power of procurement to drive financial performance, develop procurement organizational excellence, manage risk, and influence innovation.
￼Founded in June 2000, BravoSolution delivers valuable results worldwide through its offices in China, France, ￼Germany, Italy, Mexico, Spain, the Netherlands, UAE, the UK and the US. BravoSolution is recognized by industry ￼analysts and is ISO 9001: 2008 certified for the quality of its’ supply management services.
BravoSolution’s approach to strategic procurement consistently delivers business outcomes to enable customers to outperform their market. BravoSolution has a growing team of more than 500 employees with direct operations in 18 offices located in 12 countries across 4 continents, employing more than 600 procurement experts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Structure and execute solutions which use Supplier Relationship Management technology (eSourcing, Spend Analysis), and ideally Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence technology.
- Develop software implementation programs and manage project plans
- Ensure projects are financially successful and report on project key performance indicators to management
- Serve as technology expert on BravoSolution software
- Understand software configuration process in detail and lead configuration teams
- Train team members and customers on software configuration process
- Troubleshoot software configuration and production issues
- Prepare and deliver professional services related to technology deployment and strategy consulting
- Gather and document requirements for off-the-shelf and/or custom software
- Lead and participate in software configuration, deployment and testing activities
- Identify issues important to client and ensure client satisfaction
- Utilize client insights to strengthen and grow current relationships through developing new ideas for current clients
- Create proposals that reflect reality of time lines, including how to include contingencies
- Structure and manage teams containing technical individuals
- Mentor and provide career coaching and feedback junior staff members
- 3+ years experience providing strategic sourcing and/or business intelligence / data warehousing solutions at a project management level in a procurement organization
- 3+ years experience with eSourcing, eProcurement and/or Business Intelligence software
- 5+ years experience providing consulting directly to clients
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Experience expanding both current clients’ business and overall client base
- Superb project and client management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of US business practices and terminology
- Ability to manage, mentor and coach both individuals and teams of 3 – 5 consultants
- Initiative, drive, willingness to learn, ability to innovate
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
Desired Additional Qualifications (not required):
- Experience managing projects in a customized software solution environment, e.g. database design and development, object oriented coding, etc. preferred
- Deep domain expertise in one or more strategic sourcing category preferred, especially transportation services
- Working knowledge of MS Access and SQL
Interested in becoming a part of the BravoSolution team? Apply now for this position >>