Locations: Midwest; Mid-Atlantic
Overview: Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, Business Development Directors are responsible for executing the sales methodology to secure new business and grow revenue from existing customers. They drive the sales process, with a solid focus on closing target accounts. They build trust with executive level prospect contacts, articulate client challenges in terms of their industry and business needs, and present a BravoSolution solution that addresses those needs. They work directly with inside sales team to generate leads and sustain a solid pipeline. Exceptional candidates for this position may demonstrate an in-depth understanding of strategic supply management.
We take great care in choosing the very best talent because at BravoSolution, people truly are our most important asset. Our success results from the diverse workforce of committed professionals working together on challenging projects to deliver innovative solutions to our clients. BravoSolution’s commitment to our employees and clients is built upon a culture where integrity, innovation, respect, and professional excellence are core values. As an employee, you’ll get the chance to start contributing right away.
Main Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Executing our sales process, generating opportunities with both net new and existing accounts, developing and managing to revenue targets, engaging subject matter experts in the sales cycle, and driving inside sales efforts.
- Align client business requirements and needs with BravoSolution’s services and technology – articulate this understanding in terms of financial performance metric impact in order to create a compelling business case in support of using BravoSolution and articulate these values to Finance and Operations executives.
- Maintain and expand solid network through industry events (conferences, local events, etc.); maintain up-to-date industry and competitive knowledge; network to promote BravoSolution in public forums.
- Develop deep relationships with prospects, demonstrating a full understanding of their business needs, challenges, and expectations at both organizational and individual levels.
- Present the BravoSolution value proposition and key competitive differentiators effectively through various media including PowerPoint, webinars, sales proposals, media and analyst interviews, and white papers.
- Leverage multiple strategies including outbound-based and existing contacts to identify and develop new opportunity leads, resulting in incremental revenue.
- Demonstrate working knowledge and understanding of:
- Spend analysis and opportunity assessments
- Strategic sourcing and reverse auction processes
- Supplier performance management
- Supply contract management
- Sourcing and SRM program management
- Applications to specific spend categories and industries
- Report on forecast, pipeline, prospect status, sales cycle progress, sales strategies, and sales metrics.
- Brief but frequent travel required.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Preferred strategic sourcing experience
- Minimum 5 years proven sales success in enterprise software
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, negotiation, and leadership skills
- Ability to make business leaders adopt strategic propositions
- Solution Selling (or similar) Training
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Track record of new name account acquisition
About the Company
BravoSolution is a leading global strategic procurement solution provider. Our procurement technology platform and practitioner experience help more than 600 companies and 65,000 purchasing professionals in over 70 countries unlock the power of procurement to drive financial performance, develop procurement organizational excellence, manage risk, and influence innovation.
￼Founded in June 2000, BravoSolution delivers valuable results worldwide through its offices in China, France, ￼Germany, Italy, Mexico, Spain, the Netherlands, UAE, the UK and the US. BravoSolution is recognized by industry ￼analysts and is ISO 9001: 2008 certified for the quality of its’ supply management services.
BravoSolution’s approach to strategic procurement consistently delivers business outcomes to enable customers to outperform their market. BravoSolution has a growing team of more than 500 employees with direct operations in 18 offices located in 12 countries across 4 continents, employing more than 600 procurement experts.
Interested in becoming a part of the BravoSolution team? Apply now for this position >>