Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this site (“Site”).
Copyright 1996-2015 BravoSolution S.p.A. All rights reserved.
All content included on this site, including, but not limited to text, graphics, audio clips, logos, buttons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, software, html code, xml code, and icons (collectively, the “Content”), is property of BravoSolution S.p.A. or is licensed to BravoSolution S.p.A., or their respective affiliates (collectively, “BravoSolution”) for use and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all Content on this Site is the exclusive property of BravoSolution and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this Site is the property of BravoSolution or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
LICENSES AND IDEA SUBMISSIONS
BravoSolution hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to download, view, copy and print documents and graphics incorporated in these documents (the “Documents”) from the Site subject to the followingconditions: (1) the Documents may be used solely for personal, informational, and non-commercial purposes; and (2) the Documents may not be modified or altered in any way. Except to the extent permitted under copyright law, you may not otherwise use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, post, reproduce, publish, license, transmit or distribute any information from this Site in whole or in part without the prior written consent of BravoSolution or any third party that provides information to the Site.
BravoSolution has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content on the Site. BravoSolution takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Communications posted by you or any third party.
BravoSolution may, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, terminate use of the Site by any visitors who infringe on the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide BravoSolution’s Copyright Agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
BravoSolution’s Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Christopher G. Kuhn
101 Lindenwood Drive
Malvern PA 19355
By Phone: 484-320-4976
By Fax: 720-293-3262
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“BravoSolution,” the BravoSolution logo and other marks indicated on the Site are registered trademarks or trademarks of BravoSolution in the United States and worldwide and are licensed to BravoSolution for use. Other “BravoSolution” graphics, logos, page headers and service names are trademarks or trade dress of BravoSolution. BravoSolution’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not BravoSolution’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits BravoSolution. Unless otherwise noted on the Site, all other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this Site are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
PASSWORDS AND SECURITY
You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information in connection with the Site, and for restricting access to your computer. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password, and you agree to notify BravoSolution immediately of any unauthorized use of your passwords or accounts.
PROHIBITED ACTS, MONITORING OF CONTENT AND TERMINATION
The Site may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, alerts, communities, calendars, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (collectively, “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Site and Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the Site or particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Site or Communication Services you will not:
- Publish, perform, distribute, prepare derivative works, copy, reverse engineer, or use the Content (other than as expressly set forth herein);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, abusive, vulgar, harmful, threatening, harassing, tortious, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to a BravoSolution official or BravoSolution employee, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site or Communication Services;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, image or program, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, charity requests, petitions for signatures, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or Communication Services or servers or networks connected to the Site or Communication Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site or Communication Services;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- Interfere in any way with other users of the Site or Communication Services;
- Post or transmit any message which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person; and
- Post, list or transmit articles which are off topic according to the description of the group affected (collectively, the “Prohibited Acts”).
You understand that all Communications and all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content or Communications originated. This means that you, and not BravoSolution, are entirely responsible for all Content or Communications that you upload, forward, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Site or Communication Services.
BravoSolution does not control the Content or Communications posted via the Site or Communication Services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content or Communications. You understand that by using the Site or Communication Services, you may be exposed to Content or Communications that are offensive, indecent or objectionable. BravoSolution will not be liable in any way for any Content or Communications, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content or Communications, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content or Communications posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Site or Communication Services.
BravoSolution further reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site, the Communication Services and any accounts you may have in connection with the Site or Communication Services at any time and, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. You agree that BravoSolution shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site, the Communication Services or any accounts you may have in connection with the Site or Communication Services.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Content may involve (i) transmission over various networks; and (ii) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR COMMUNICATION SERVICES IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. BRAVOSOLUTION EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
BRAVOSOLUTION MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (1) THE SITE OR THE COMMUNICATION SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (2) THE SITE OR THE COMMUNICATION SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES, ERRORS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, (3) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR COMMUNICATION SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (4) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR COMMUNICATION SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (5) ANY ERRORS ON THE SITE OR COMMUNICATION SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE COMMUNICATION SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH CONTENT.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEB SITES
The Site and Communication Services provide links to Web sites. You agree that BravoSolution is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. You should refer to the policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them. You agree that BravoSolution is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site or Communication Services, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and you understand that you bear all risks associated with the use of such content. If you choose to purchase any products or services from a third party your relationship is directly with the third party. You agree that BravoSolution is not responsible for: (i) the quality of third party products or services, and (ii) fulfilling any of the terms of your agreement with the third party, including delivery of products or services and warranty obligations related to purchased products or services. You agree that BravoSolution is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with any third party.
INFORMATION CONCERNING FINANCIAL MATTERS
If you intend to create or join any service, receive or request any news, messages, alerts, updates or other information from the Site or Communication Services concerning companies, stock quotes, investments or securities, you should take particular care to review the foregoing sections on Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability. Such services are for informational purposes only, and no such information or Content is intended for trading or investing purposes. BravoSolution will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available through the Site or Communication Services, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading or investment decisions made based on such information.
Because of the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including all laws, rules, codes and regulations of the country in which you reside. In addition, you agree to comply with all laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless BravoSolution, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site or Communication Services.
NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN
Minors are not eligible to use the Site or Communication Services, and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.