Financial performance pressure, globalization, increased competition, mergers and acquisitions, near-shoring manufacturing and increased competition are pressuring manufacturers to find ways to differentiate. Transformation is at the top of the agenda which includes:
- Sales growth and cost reduction
- Leveraging strategic innovation
- Gaining better visibility into supplier performance
Strategic procurement teams can make a significant positive contribution to these initiatives through improved supplier collaboration to drive innovation, finding low cost sourcing options, by bringing fulfillment closer to the customer and managing risk by ensuring supply chain resilience.
The world’s strategic procurement teams in the manufacturing industry consistently select BravoSolution, the only technology partner who develops strategy, executes and delivers results, with the industry expertise to anticipate, plan and manage to these evolving requirements
BravoAdvantage delivers significant value to manufacturing by:
- Actively measure and manage spend performance
- Proactively identify new sourcing opportunities, better manage compliance and more accurately report on savings
- Onboard, segment and manage suppliers based on performance, risk and future development
- Automate simple and complex sourcing events to reduce cycle times, increase, transparency and deliver faster ROI
- Link contract performance to Supplier Value Management for a single repository for creating, storing and tracking contracts
- Unlock massive savings in critical categories by analyzing sourcing scenarios to find the most advantageous approach
- Buy and pay for goods and services in a simplified, paperless, and cost-efficient way
BravoSolution and BravoAdvantage help focus on value creation and providing greater visibility and transparency into spend and your suppliers. The outcome is a strategic advantage, moving the organization from a conventional procurement function to a strategic partner within the business. Strategic procurement optimizes resources, including business processes, technology and talent.
BravoSolution Customer Showcase:
Included in hundreds of BravoSolution clients in the manufacturing industry are Allapur, Amcor Germany, C.R. Bard, Dover Corporation, Emirates Aluminum, Essilor, Ester Industries, Geox, Luxottica, Honeywell, International Paper, Johnson Electrical International Mersen, Novelis, Omron Corporation, Samsung Spain, T & P Polska, Rexel and Stora Enso. Clients in manufacturing use BravoAdvantage to increase spend and supplier visibility, maximize supplier performance, reduce total cost of ownership, improve supplier relationships.