BravoSolution US Open Positions – United States
Location: Chicago, IL
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience successfully managing people to achieve performance goals
- Proven track record of success as an individual sales contributor
- Ability to hire and train new account development representatives
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Experience in SaaS environment preferred, but not required
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills
- Highly proficient level of computer skills including MS Office Suite, CRM and Marketing Automation tools
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priority
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willingness to learn, grow and get out of personal comfort zone
Location: Vestal, NY
Department: Research & Development
Overview: BravoSolution US has an immediate opening for an entry level Software Developer on our growing team in the Vestal, NY office.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science OR Associates Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Must be proactive, detail oriented, and self-motivated
- Must be capable of being productive as part of a development team
Locations: Chicago, IL
- Minimum 3 years demand/lead generation marketing experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Top writing, editing and proofreading skills for the B2B market
- Thorough understanding how to optimize content
- Strong understanding of direct response marketing required
- Working knowledge of marketing automation systems (e.g. HubSpot) and customer relationship management systems (e.g. Salesforce.com)
- Experience managing content and posting content to website with WordPress (preferred)
- Social media savvy
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Impeccable communication skills
- Intuitive technical ability with good data analytics skills
- Strong office and technical application skills
- A meticulous nature when it comes to attention to detail
- The ability to work independently with assigned tasks
- The ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, communication, technical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent written and verbal English
- A BA degree, preferably with a major in Marketing, Marketing Communication, or Business Administration
Location: Malvern, PA; Chicago, IL
Reporting to: Human Resources Director
Overview: Due to business growth, we are seeking an experienced Recruiter to work on a contract assignment. This role will be a combination of sourcing and full life cycle recruitment primarily for our Professional Services, Technology, Sales, Marketing, and Administrative business units. This position partners with business line managers and human resources business partners to provide consultative support in the areas of identifying, attracting, and hiring diverse talent into the organization.
Location: Chicago, IL or Malvern, PA
Overview: BravoSolution is looking for energetic and customer passionate team members to support an adoption focused Customer Success strategy in our Americas Market. As a Customer Success Advocate you will be responsible for driving solution adoption across a portfolio of BravoSolution customers. BravoSolution has a 16 year history of focusing on our customers’ outcomes and driving value in their organizations—you will be part of taking that to the next level.
Location: Malvern, PA; Chicago, IL
Overview: Account Development Representatives (ADRs) are responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and creating new qualified sales opportunities. The ADR will drive demand and leads for BravoSolution products and solutions in a variety of ways, including further qualifying new leads generated by marketing activities; managing and qualifying inbound lead activity; engaging in new lead research; cold calling; and appointment setting for Sales. ADRs are also responsible for meeting quarterly qualified sales leads based on pre-determined plan/goals.
Location: Malvern, PA
Overview: The Adoption Services team needs to add an Analyst to our growing team. We are looking for a bright, motivated individual who is interested in developing a career in Supply Management consulting. This position reports directly to the Manager of Global Education Services.
The position provides the right person with an opportunity to establish a solid foundation in the supply management profession while developing the skills that are fundamental to software and solution consulting.
Locations: Midwest; Mid-Atlantic
Overview: Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, Business Development Directors are responsible for executing the sales methodology to secure new business and grow revenue from existing customers. They drive the sales process, with a solid focus on closing target accounts. They build trust with executive level prospect contacts, articulate client challenges in terms of their industry and business needs, and present a BravoSolution solution that addresses those needs. They work directly with inside sales team to generate leads and sustain a solid pipeline. Exceptional candidates for this position may demonstrate an in-depth understanding of strategic supply management.