Is your procurement organisation strategically aligned with your board’s goals? Can you make it happen?
In this forthcoming Real World Procurement Series webinar (1 March, 2017), Craig Lardner FCIPS will explain how you can achieve strategic alignment for procurement with the board. And in just 3 pages.
With a procurement career spanning 35 years, roles including Head of Procurement, university lectures and government commissions as an advisor on matters of professional procurement, Craig was elected global CIPS President in 2013-2014. We hope you can join us to hear Craig Lardner FCIPS deconstruct the myth held by some that only the world’s smartest minds are capable of setting strategy that aligns procurement organisations with their boards.
Over the course of this free webinar Craig will explain how to achieve strategic procurement alignment with your board. Key considerations include the following:
- The difference between objectives and strategy…is it none?…or is it lots?
- Starting with your Board executive goals…turning them into your job goals.
- Distinguishing between the procurement team job goals…and your personal goals.
- The cascading effect…from the chairman of the board…to just you.
- Is your strategic alignment now in place?…the proof technique.
Help accelerate your career and your procurement team’s performance, by strategically aligning your procurement organisation with the board.
Webinar details here >>>
(Time doesn’t work for you but the topic is of interest? Register to access the free webinar recording and presentation slides made available following this live webinar event.)